Temuka and Geraldine A&P Training Day
Conditions of Entry
1. All riders ride at their own risk.
2. Safety approved helmets must be worn
3. Combinations can only compete in one showing sections
4. Double Bridles permitted in open classes only, novice snaffle
5. Novice 0 to 6 wins (previous wins at mini shows to be counted).
6. The committee reserves the right to make changes as necessary.
7. Day Height Certificates may be obtained on the day.
ENTRY TO THE GROUNDS OFF RISE ROAD ONLY
Temuka and Geraldine A&P Back numbers only, available from secretary’s office. Riders must carry their official RAS Height Certificate/Performance Card.
Measuring will be available on the day